View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDawg View Post
1. Can I manage more than just the books I purchase from Amazon on their website/bookshelf? It would be nice to be able to store all my favorite public domain stuff in the same place.
The bookshelf at Amazon is only stuff you've gotten from them. What I did was put my other books on my webserver in a password protected directory that I can access with the Kindle's web browser, works great. For classics/public domain stuff both MR & Feedbooks files can be downloaded directly to the Kindle.

Quote:
2. Do I understand this correctly - while browsing uploads here at mobileread I can grab one of those .prc files and email it directly to my Kindle?
Don't know about emailing it although you should be able to if you want. You can download it right from your Kindle from MR (also Feedbooks).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote