Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #250
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Shoot, that is too bad. Hand feel is a big deal to me, and I don't like feeling plastic. On a phone that I pick up and put down, it's one thing; on an ereader I hold for hours it's something else. I never buy a cover for my ereader, cause then it is too thick and heavy for me to hold.

Man, I was excited to see a >6" screen that weighs slightly less than my kindle keyboard AND has good, even front light AND adjustable font weight AND not made by Amazon (got nothing against them, I just don't want to give all my money to one company).
No one who has touched the Aura has mentioned this so far so I'm hoping this is just one person's personal preferances. The Goodereader review videos raved about the new back so I hope I will like it as well.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote