View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:00 AM   #4
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I think Kobo has supported ePUB3 in mobile apps for awhile now. The 2.4 update for the glo, mini, and touch was (at least in part) to bring those devices up to ePUB3 for adobe and drm free epubs. The Kobo epubs (kepubs) were epub3 friendly already.

Publishers would have to do some metadata changes to see some of the differences in their already released books, for example, series information. I wouldn't hold my breath for that to happen. I just hope the publishers add the epubs3 information into the new books, now that they can do that.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote