Thread: OpenBoox
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 02:14 AM   #9
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Hi koudijs,
I recently purchased an X60 with firmware 1.5.1. I like the hardware, and also the software for reading. I would LOVE the Scribble function, but unfortunately it lacks some important functions, so it is pretty useless in my opinion.

Crucial functions missing:
1. Ability to rename scribble files.
2. Ability to search scribble files by file name (also by partial name).
3. Ability to export scribble files to a PC via USB cable (or wirelessly to the web).

Would be nice to have:
1. Undo (at least the last stroke, but preferably more).
2. Quick access to Eraser (icon on screen).

Do you think you could address these issues in a future version of OpenBoox? Doing so would turn the Scribble function into a seriously useful school/office tool...

Thank you and keep up the good work!
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote