View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:10 AM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
So now Amazon Prime goes from $79 for 1 yr to $115 a yr ..... No Way!
Only if you don't use it for other things. I use mine for all my internet shopping. I just purchased this last two week 300 Harlequin ebooks from eharlequin. some people's cards was locking up after just a few purchases. Mine kept right on going till the coupon ended.

It like a real credit card and $3 monthly fee is much less than the interest I was paying on a real credit card. Before that I had Paypal debit card I used. I actually prefer what I have now to it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote