View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 10:57 AM   #33
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJoseph View Post
I stopped by a Sony store yesterday to see if there were any readers in stock. There were a few but they are all still full price. I asked the salesman why the price was still so high when everyone knows that Sony was ditching the line.

His comment? That the readers were worth the money and that the new line would be the tablet only.
I wouldn't go by the word of a salesman from a company store. They're often so inaccurate. I mean, how many rumors from Apple store employees are proven to be false? Also given the info in regards to the PRS-T1 that've leaked out, it doesnt seem to be they're done with eInk readers. Granted you could argue the leaked info is still rumor and can be wrong. I still place value over that, since it came from FCC listing, and also from a reputable retailer expected to sell them that accidentally put it's listing online early.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote