View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 01:05 PM   #44
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
After getting the image of the celebration going on over at the NSA out of my mind, I can see this being very useful for the blind.
about the NSA celebration, and good point about usage for the blind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I just requested an invite. I noticed it can stream TuneIn. I have a few very old Roku Soundbridge devices that can stream internet radio stations that I would love to have replacements for.
Awesome, I had not even seen that! There is a radio channel I can only get through TuneIn in the US, and I am addicted to it. Maybe it could be set up as an alarm clock as well. One that cannot be shut off, unless you solve a math problem!! I would really need something like that.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote