View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 02:34 PM   #39
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
So far, there are two things that seem to stick out:

1. Standardize the library native format to ePub, then offer conversions to the various types so that the app can be used with multiple devices.
2. The automated news feed downloader

Kovid, what would it take to get these two things done?
Hmm lets see, epub would take a solid week of effort, the automated downloader about 3-4 days. So I'd say $500 and $250 to get me to hurry up on them (I am planning to add both features eventually anyway).
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote