View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 05:40 AM   #33
RandallFlagg
Hey Trashcan Man
RandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook color, prs 505, Axim x30, psp, Acer Aspire One [running xp]
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
Aha. I guess I should have been a little more specific. There's a little bug (in the Mac version, at least) with regard to adding artwork. the metadata window expands to accommodate the size of the image without taking into account the size of the display. If the image is too big, the control buttons and "resize corner" vanish off the bottom of the screen and can't be retrieved. The only way out is to hit the ESC key or the close button. My suggestion would be to only expand the window down to the top of the Dock (or the bottom of the screen if the dock is hidden) and add a scrollbar, OR to dynamically resize the "displayed" image to avoid enlarging the window too far.

(I should also note that I'm still using one of the last versions of libprs500. If this has already been fixed in calibre, I apologize).
I had this problem also as I use a wide screen 19" lcd tv for my mac mini. I seem to remember all I do is hit enter after adding the cover. Usually although it's not visible the ok button is highlighted and enter works. If not, add the cover, highlight a field except comments and hit enter. Hope that works as I am using the latest and can't remember exactly.
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote