Thread: Touch Power code regression?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 12:50 AM   #34
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
I would say that's a pretty big smoking gun for a power problem in sleep mode in Glo/Latest Touch firmware!
If it was a firmware problem, then wouldn't more people be encountering it?

I am doing a battery test on my Glo (2.3.2) at the moment, with wifi off and only using sleep mode (no power off) I have so far read a total of 38 hours over 10 days, both kepubs and epubs sideloaded via Calibre, and battery is at 30%.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot about the sleep:15 / Power-off:30 setting. If not many people use this setting that would explain why not many are affected by a proplem specific to this setting.

Last edited by GeoffR; 02-13-2013 at 01:27 AM.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote