Thread: Amazon Holland
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #76
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallista View Post
Out of curiosity, as a Dutchie (with Dutch cc and billing address), if this store ever does become reality, does that mean I'll be restricted to buying e-books from the Dutch store? Somehow, I don't think it'll be as large as the US one... e-books aren't exactly big in the Netherlands.
In your Kindle settings (web account, not on the reader), you can set the country.
I'm frequently switching back and forth between the US and Germany. (All with the very same German credit card and billing address.)
Reason: I'm into Dilbert and Garfield cartoons and in the US sometimes there are more titles available.
Some claim, they've received emails from Amazon to prove their residence. I've got such an email once, ca. 2 or 3 years ago. I simply stated the truth (at least my version of it): Traveling a lot, staying here and there...

But of course the original idea of Amazon is, buying from your regional Amazon store. Which makes sense - most of the time. I'm buying ca. 80% from the German store, but the rest from the US.

Last edited by mgmueller; 12-02-2012 at 02:55 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote