View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:54 PM   #16
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer View Post
My experience has been the opposite lately; I've been ordering more physical books online rather than buying the ebook versions because the physical books are the same price or cheaper. Apparently having a book printed, bound and then hand delivered to me from 200 miles away is still less costly than delivering me a digital copy.

Maybe I should read more bestsellers, or restrict myself to those rare Kobo books that actually allow a discount code to be used.
Same here. I've been buying nothing but hard copies lately. For the same price or even a tad more I'd rather have a physical item.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote