View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:50 AM   #1
Nalgarryn
Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nalgarryn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC; literati; Nook
Need Al Capone or WW2-era Teen Fiction for 13-yo Boy

Hi Guys,

I am looking for some fiction to pass onto a 13 year old boy who doesn't have a long history of reading. I am reticent to suggest adult fiction because I think his vocabulary needs some buttressing before he gets to it (and I would prefer to avoid strong adult themes!). He has expressed an interest in Mafioso, Prohibition, and World War Two settings. I appreciate any feedback I receive. He has an Android tablet so naturally e-books are fine, but I would not have a problem borrowing from the library if there are good works unavailable in electronic format.

Nalgarryn is offline   Reply With Quote