View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:01 AM   #40
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
My kindles are named with rather descriptive names like Becca's K3, Chris' Kindle, David's kindle. I'm going to have to break that with my Paperwhite, though, because I want it to come up first on the list of devices to download to. I'm thinking of Alexandria, except rather than the library by that name, I think of the rather risque song.
In order to make mine appear first on the list, I actually named mine *schneeweisschen*. The asteriks make it appear first on the list and it looks pretty - as far as pretty goes in the device drop-down.

Love the Alexandria reference! The Egyptian one.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote