View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 02:04 PM   #5
Groovy Writer
Scribe
Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle
deleted post

Learning the ropes here. Please excuse my mess. The reason why my novels are only available for Kindle (at this time) is because I coded 70 chapters by hand for the Kindle and that wore me out. The auto conversion from word processor can't be trusted (a first copy had miserable formatting errors). Any suggestions on another good format, or a good (free) conversion service? With so many e-readers on the market, I had to pick one, and as already noted, Kindle dominates the market.

On a second note, any authors or fiction fans on MobileRead who would like to do some cross-promo, please send me a message. I have two weeks totally free coming up, and I'll be on this forum looking for friends

PS - Been a "writer" for 25 years. Lots of professional experience, especially in journalism. Favorite authors: Ursula Le Guin, S.R. Donaldson, S. King, Gregory Maguire, Tolkien. Website: GroovyWriter.com. Thank you!

Last edited by Groovy Writer; 06-08-2010 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Thanks for the replies
Groovy Writer is offline   Reply With Quote