View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #15
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
WiFi is useful with a home or office network to move files from one device to another and for printing etc where whispernet is not. Many people prefer to have both and WiFi over whispernet if made to choose.
Hey, I have no problems with wi-fi being included in a future version of the Kindle but for the most part, you can't print Kindle books anyway. If you need to print personal documents you have on the Kindle, wouldn't they be on a computer already.

I think, though I haven't tried it, if you connected Kindle to a computer and shared the documents folder, you would be able to move the files around as you've described.

Quote:
Nook's Wifi is limited to only connecting to the B&N store for browsing/purchasing books. It doesn't have a browser you can access nor will it allow you to transfer files or print to/from the device
I think I was kind of saying that with the "limited wi-fi in the B&N store" part.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote