View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 09:17 PM   #12
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master View Post
I did mention them to him. (In fact, he made me un-correct one of them—a "you and me" as opposed to "you and I"—as it was an "intentional colloquialism.")
Writer's privilege, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master View Post
And I even sent him the PML markup file, intending that he could post it alongside my completed version for people who wished to "roll their own" with revisions—but he hasn't bothered to do so. I guess I could post it on my own site, if there's demand.
Nice try, anyway! Maybe I'll go the ereader2html route, as you suggest.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote