View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 04:21 PM   #121
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie80 View Post
I'm on a Mac too and I have the same problem with some titles giving the errors described above. I don't think I have ever seen the dialog where you can choose the correct title for a book. Could that functionality be incompatible with Mac and cause the process to crash?
Maybe an option could be added do disable this dialog and always choose the most likely option?
Yes you can:
option: to retrieve rejected titles in case no exact match is found - default= yes
You will find it in the config part of the plugin.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote