View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:48 PM   #7
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Another thing is IF you use Calibre to convert ebooks to MOBI you habe a great chance your ebooks Will end up in DOCs. BUT IF you convert them to AWZ3 they will go to eBooks file Not DOCs. DOCs wont reconise AWZ3. [tip]
To avoid that, when you convert go to the "Mobi output" section and remove the PDOC tag where it says "Personal Document Tag." I had to reconvert about 20 files when I was sending stuff to my Fire, since it uses the PDOC to sort into Documents instead of Books, but I have it all squared away now and just convert with PDOC removed whenever I'm converting to Mobi. Saves me time later on.
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote