View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Releasing updated eBooks

In my recent blog review today (link in sig) I stated I liked the idea and the story but that the editing was terrible. Even pointing out that maybe a change of editor was needed since it happened across multiple books.

Well the editor commented saying that my example was fixed in a different version (its been out 8 days).

My point to her was that it shouldn't matter. If it were print you can't recall books and re-print them easily or cheaply. And eBooks shouldn't be treated any different than paper books.

For the record I found 5 mistakes in the 37 page story. Which is why made a point of mentioning it.

What are your thoughts?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote