Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:28 AM   #33
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Yes, Kobo has recently announced a 5 inch ebook reader with a Pearl screen. Pocketbook may still make 5 inch screens as well, I'm not sure.
That would be tempting, but I'd miss hitting OPTIONS for the clock!

A couple of weeks ago, I broke down and ordered a "Like New" 350 as a backup for my 650 - now I can see why you guys rave about them so much. Even in its padded case, it fits in my trouser pocket at restaurants for trips to the buffet, or mens room. I do try to be EXTRA careful with the stylus!
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote