View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #41
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
I very rarely re-read a book, and if I do accidentally start one I've already read I quit as soon as I realize. There's something about knowing what's going to happen takes all the fun out of it. I guess I'm the same with movies; I'll very seldom re-watch a movie unless it's an exceptionally good "Classic" I haven't seen for a while.

The one notable exception is I recently re-read Bryce Courtenay's Power of One. It's the concensus among several family members that, if you like inspirational books, this is one of the best. It was thoroughly enjoyable (although I must add that apart from a few key scenes, I'd forgotten most of it!)
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote