View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:44 PM   #15
kobokobe
I am what I am
kobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfolded

Location: An enormous, polar bear infested igloo that we call north of the 49.
Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbrII View Post
I can only speak for myself, but I had various issues with Kobo and other e-readers when dealing with side loaded books, fonts that could not be changed, margins, line-spacing etc.

Since I updated the look and feel as taming posted - I no longer have any issues modifying fonts, margins, etc. The only remaining issue is the bottom margin and that was a problem before I made the changes.
Hm, is there a check box for line-spacing? I just took all my side-loaded ePubs and converted them, resetting fonts and margins. Didn't see anything that resembled line spacing, but now I can't change the line spacing for any of those epubs, even ones that were working before the conversion. Ideas?
kobokobe is offline   Reply With Quote