View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 11:03 PM   #3
louwin
Newbie Nerd
louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3 64Gb Black
My daughter AND her husband have Kindles. I have my library on a portable external 1.5Tb drive and had expected my son-in-law to want access to it. I was offered a Kindle but thought I would wait for my iPad 3

Wouldn't Caliber convert the epubs on the fly when it sees the device is a Kindle?

It isn't so much the storage space, why keep something if it isn't necessary?

It is also unappealling to say "I have xxxx books but 5,000 are duplicates in other formats..."

When Caliber says the library contains "9155 books" does it include the same books in different formats?
louwin is offline   Reply With Quote