View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Discharges and dicky volume button

I've been enjoying my PRS-600, perhaps with too much vigour.
I notice that a number of dings have appeared in the metal edge, one of which is on the volume toggle switch.
The volume toggle switch no longer works right. I can volume up, but not volume down (you can depress volume down but no 'click' and no volume down). Furthermore, sometimes when I turn it on, the volume turns down a notch or two - like the button is being held down.
I am having mysterious discharges - I wonder if it could be this volume button?

Last edited by AprilHare; 01-14-2012 at 10:47 PM. Reason: to be clear, the PRS-600 is having mysterious discharges - not me!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote