View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 08:36 AM   #83
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
I guess I have to go with "other" too. I don't seem to have a consistent method of finding books for my "wish list" - which I then track until the price comes down.

Various methods I've used in the recent past:

- book reviews in "non-traditional" sources (like The Economist, Guardian Weekly)
- short and long lists for Man Booker Prize, Orange Prize, and sometimes even the Pulitzer Prize winners
- interesting author appearing on The Daily Show or sometimes even on France24 in English
- interesting sounding book that has been made into a film (I usually prefer the book over the film anyhow)
- scanning various categories on Kobo or Sony store sites
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote