View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #11
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by casperpearl View Post
But on a side note, great thinking with the black-market and shared memories. I’d love to see a story based on this idea.
Anybody wants it, they can have it. I'm already rolling around an idea involving the mob (what better way to deal with inconvenient witnesses?), a greeting cards store-owner who has dedicated his life to helping people remember birthdays and anniversaries, and a teenage girl who's desperate to have a memory worth erasing.

Nothing will come of it. I started a re-write on an old story about a week ago. Managed a paragraph so far.

I'll just finish this Peter Hamilton novel and get right on it. Ah, sweet procrastination...

Last edited by dadioflex; 05-03-2011 at 05:20 PM.