View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 04:13 AM   #35
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
So is the process

2) Add a valid US address to my UK account, and then change my address in Manage your Kindle to the US address
I have done option 2 for the last 9 months. And switch between the two addresses. Currently I am living in Australia because I am getting a replacement kindle. Even spoke to three CS people today about sending it to my address in Australia. But up until yesterday I was in the US.

Amazon would love to sell you the books, but your country (and mine) wont let them.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote