View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 07:48 AM   #8
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
It certainly has been an issue for me with books. Take for example a hardback book with many pages. In the early going, the pages on the left side do not lie flat, and are not as easy to read as the pages on the right.
I find your point to be one of the main advantages of ereaders - they just stay flat.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote