View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 02:35 PM   #1
Amiieey
Connoisseur
Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Likebook Mars, Kindle Fire HD 8
Upgrade to Kobo Aura One from Kobo Aura H2O?

Hey guys..

I have been thinking a long time about getting the Kobo Aura One (due to screen size, which I really really like). I have the Kobo Aura H2O from 2-3 years ago but would like to maybe upgrade.

I have read previous threads on how Kobo Aura One was having issues with uneven lighting and other problems. This was a while back though.

How are the issues with the Aura One these days? Has anyone bought one recently and found it to be OK?

Also, anyone else owned a H2O and upgraded to the One? I would love some input please if you have. Just want to know if it really is worth the jump.

Thank you so much.
Amiieey is offline   Reply With Quote