View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi T1ND3R and welcome to Mobile Read

I am a new Sony PRS 505 owner also and absolutely love it! I have so many books to read I just can't decide (which is why I have 3 ongoing books right now). I love that I can carry it with me and pull it out to read anywhere I am, even waiting in lines..

Check out all the beautifully formatted books here that have been uploaded by the dedicated members. They do a great job and are always willing to chime in when you have a question.
Hope you enjoy yours as well as I enjoy mine..

check out some of the threads for using calibre to convert .lit to .lrf--- i've not ventured into that yet
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote