View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 08:30 AM   #122
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Vera's Itch

I posted the second draft (v1.1) a little earlier. There are a couple of new paragraphs that accentuate a few of things, and a couple of new sentences that I hope may clear the concerns expressed by arjaybe without disturbing what was there too much. The rest is mostly just tidy of some messy sentences (and tense issues).

Assuming I haven't broken anything too much, I'm happy to get line edit type feedback now.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote