View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 05:03 PM   #80
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganucopia View Post
Thanks John F for your kind suggestion. Unfortunately, as I'm not a programmer, I'm not quite sure how I would go about setting that up. But I can see how installing the NOOK for Android app would give me a better idea how EPUBs may appear on NOOK devices. I'll be acquiring an Android-powered tablet soon, and I'll try installing the various apps then. That would be easier for me!
You could just buy a Nook tablet. Then you'll know how they look on the device, *and* you'll have an Android tablet.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote