View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #8
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
I have a side issue with search and replace. I've been formatting a German text with 0.2.0 in order to get rid of the "ae", "oe" and "ue" substituting for umlauts. The process runs flawlessly and I can see the changes being made in the text, but for some reason, once I close the menu dialog, the changes are reverted and I see the "ae"s again. Is it a glitch, or am I doing something wrong?
Probably a glitch. S&R is unreliable in the current beta, a complete overhaul is scheduled for the next one.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote