Thread: Bigfoot Novels
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #27
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
Oh, I watched them all.

Along with what has been mentioned so far, I remember watching Land of the Lost, Shazam, Isis, and Jason of Star Command.
I watched those, too. I actually bought an episode of Jason of Star Command from iTunes. It was just like I remembered it. The best character on the whole show was the villain, played by Sid Haig. I missed out on Sid Haig becoming a cult horror movie icon, so when I saw him in a cast list for a horror movie a few years ago, my first thought was "Oh, cool! The bad guy from Jason of Star Command!"

Gee, I wonder if iTune has Shazam and Isis?...
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote