View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:12 AM   #6
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
MrB - I can understand your trepidation as this has been a very HOT topic here on MR.

Here's my two cents and I am sure that others will weigh in. I always deDRM my books using tools that can be found to do this. The primary and ONLY reason I do this is so once I have legally (let me underscore legally) purchase the book, I consider it mine and therefore, I refuse to be locked into an particular format.

Therefore, I always deDRM my books so today if I am reading on a Kindle and tomorrow I decide I want a Nook, my books are device agnostic.

Ultimately, as the author the decision rest with you. Good Luck!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote