View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:24 AM   #6
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Battery life could be better on every smart phone. This phone unfortunately is not interesting to me until it is compatible with Verizon - still does not work for Verizon, does it? (I will NOT change providers just because of a phone)
I read online that part of the reason why the Nexus 4 isn't being sold by Verizon is because Google felt that Verizon didn't do enough to promote the previous Nexus. I'm not sure how true that is. Still I wonder if any provider besides T-Mobile will sell the Nexus.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote