View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #5
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
The N4 is the best bang for the buck, it packs a punch and costs half what most smartphones cost. And being a Nexus device, comes unlocked and without any bloatware. Plus, you'll get timely, direct updates from Google.

The only negative thing I have to say about the N4 is that battery life could be better.
Battery life could be better on every smart phone. This phone unfortunately is not interesting to me until it is compatible with Verizon - still does not work for Verizon, does it? (I will NOT change providers just because of a phone)
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote