Thread: Touch Cover image frustrations
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 06:02 AM   #25
scoobertron
Connoisseur
scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I wonder if ePubFixer might be of use.
Spoiler:

This was something I was going to have a look at if I couldn't work it out on my own. The only reason I was hesitent was that it seemed to do a lot more than I needed, and meant installing mono on linux, which was a bit of a big dependency for a relatively small issue, and I wasn't sure how scriptable it was as I would want to process all my books at once.
scoobertron is offline   Reply With Quote