View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #24
Ekaros
Illiterate newbie
Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Don't bet on it.

Right now there is an asteroid with our name on it.
If we're too stupid to accept that and do what needs doing, we most definitely won't be too big to fail. And if the rock is big enough, the planet itself may not survive.

Ballmer and Wylie got it right 80 years ago; all indications are that there a zillion brown dwarves free floating out there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Worlds_Collide

The only thing protecting us, so far, is that space is B-I-G...
But dumb luck only goes so far.
Nah, I don't see Mars or Venus crashing towards us, and smaller bodies would need to travel awfully fast.

Large asteroids would likely break some stuff, but it will fix it self in a few billion years...

Humans will die, but who cares about those ******** ;D

I all for free market in cases where entry is relatively cheap. And printing isn't too specialized anymore...

Last edited by Ekaros; 04-26-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Ekaros is offline   Reply With Quote