View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
vaughnmr
Ebook Reader
vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, HTC Evo, HTC View
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Yuga View Post
*yawn*

Sorry, but the prophecies of a horrendous hike in ebook prices seems overblown.
I know this is still early in the disaster, but from what I'm seeing, you are not correct. Maybe the publishers will later correct the prices as they had promised, but for the whole, I'm seeing some rather large price increases in places. It just depends on where you look, and who the publisher is. And it seems that some books that where available before are not available now. If this were any other business, heads would be rolling, but the cartel has become unaccountable to anyone but themselves.
vaughnmr is offline   Reply With Quote