View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 01:33 PM   #35
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
More than 30% returned their PW, and more than half of t
hose returned it more than once!
That's prety scary for someone thinking of buying one. I can't dismiss them as being OCD.

I would have liked to have seen more explanation / description from the people who returned the PW.

Also I would like to see comments from users who sent one back and were satisfied with the replacement. I would like to know what the difference was.
Do you have actual facts to support your statement?

Edit: If you are only referring to the poll at the beginning of this thread, keep in mind that members here on MR are a miniscule percentage of Paperwhite owners.

Last edited by Skydog; 05-06-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote