View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #35
kakapo
The Night Parrot
kakapo can fool all of the people all of the time.kakapo can fool all of the people all of the time.kakapo can fool all of the people all of the time.kakapo can fool all of the people all of the time.kakapo can fool all of the people all of the time.kakapo can fool all of the people all of the time.kakapo can fool all of the people all of the time.kakapo can fool all of the people all of the time.kakapo can fool all of the people all of the time.kakapo can fool all of the people all of the time.kakapo can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Palm Vx, Kindle Keyboard (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
NO!!!!!

we have reading recommendations and discussions elsewhere. I really like being able to quickly scan through new deals, freebies, etc. I don't want to be bogged down by this kind of discussion when I am time challenged. I can seek these conversations out on my own when I have the time
Sounds like you need the GreaseMonkey script I wrote for just this purpose! Works with Firefox, Chrome or Safari and adds the price at Amazon in red (free) or blue text. Perfect for scanning a thread, you can quickly see if a book is still on sale or not available in your area. Even tells you if you've already purchased a book!

You can install the script from http://userscripts.org/users/476972/scripts. Pick the version corresponding to the Amazon store you use (I must merge them all one day). Any questions or suggestions, ask at the script's thread here.