View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 05:05 PM   #4
hpulley
Addict
hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.

Device: Kobo Vox, Playbook32
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
I've been using ComiXology because they have a store with a lot of major publishers involved (I want to buy comics, not torrent them). Most comics for Kobo appear to be Vox only, which I do wonder about because the Kobo app is available for a lot of devices that are perfectly capable of displaying them. *shrug*
I miswrote the app name above. It is coMix-on-the-go and it is legit on Playbook. There are a few free #1 issues, then you buy them usually in packs of issues from the RIM appstore via credit card or Paypal. I also buy all my books, comics, software, music and movies or get legit freetitles.

I love the Vox only books that you can zoom and pan but wish Kobo would upgrade the other readers too. Nice that it is exclusive until my kids are using the Vox.

Bought The Walking Dead, coupon code worked, 40%!

Last edited by hpulley; 02-29-2012 at 05:11 PM.
hpulley is offline   Reply With Quote