View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 12:12 AM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Marc:

I do the exact same thing. I'm also the "IT guy" at work and set irfanview as the default viewer and print program of (huge) .jpgs.

This especially comes in handy when my staff need to print emails with large embedded jpeg's and Outlook Express doesn't know how to shrink them to fit the printed page...

(Neither do MS paint or IE!!!)
Although my official role was "IT Project Manager", I was the unofficial "IT guy" for the office too. In that MS world, I'd rate Irfanview as one of the finest Windows-only apps out there. If it had Linux and OSX versions that didn't require emulators (or, in the case of WINE, "Not Emulators" ) it'd be one of the first pieces of software I'd have downloaded onto my lappy and iMac. Fast, small, efficient, sufficient, works.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote