View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 02:24 AM   #11
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auricle View Post
But I guess the other part that bothered me about this is that Amazon blocked the sale of this ebook world-wide based on GW's complaint to Amazon UK Kindle publishing based on Trademark class that isn't even applicable in the US. I'm sure some of this is Amazon wanting to appease a large company that it makes a lot of money from over a single author who they'll make very little money from.
Amazon sells Warhammer stuff, after all. If GW pulls their product line, Amazon loses a lot more than they do from one (or a handful) of indie published novels.

(I agree, though, that it's pretty slimy. But given Amazon's history, not surprising at all.)
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote