View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 06:56 AM   #41
blogbook
Groupie
blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, KF HD 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
Off the top of my head the galaxy note 10.1
The new transformer
Ahem see, some of us have to consider prize as an important spec. People do prioritize: Personally I don't buy things which are the ultimate best of the best of the best (whatever this would be) but: Which device does what I want at a reasonable prize? I don't want to pay for things I will not use. For me the possibility to sideload apps should I be in an adventurous mood is enough.

So if amazon insisits on offering me a subsidized device for a4 reading, comics, couch surfing and streaming that does what I want out-of-the-box (and outstanding CS for the case it doesn't) I take it without too much complaint (well, the suggested protective cases are ugly, but that's another topic).

I won't take the 7" Fires and I won't take the 4G and I won't take an Ipad and I won't take the Nexus and I won't take the Galaxy note because they don't fulfill my needs or they are (for me!) overpriced overachievers.

Yes, if access to the android app market is important to you, this is not your device. But please don't tell me, what is or isn't mine.

Peace
blogbook is offline   Reply With Quote