View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:50 AM   #26
gracie
Enthusiast
gracie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gracie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gracie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gracie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gracie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gracie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gracie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gracie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gracie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gracie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gracie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Well, Harry, I figure it's either gonna be this topic or a new one that has a very similar discussion... The number of e-readers and tablets skyrocketed this Christmas, and the number of people that are, or will shortly be, extremely "perturbed" when they see the publisher prices, will likewise skyrocket.

I suspect a significant number of those folks will go looking for places where they can get CURRENT titles - they aren't going to be interested in Gutenberg and reading Dickens - they want Steven King or Dean Koontz or The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo... I suspect pirate websites will proliferate just like pirate websites for software have.
gracie is offline   Reply With Quote