View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #9
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoboJW View Post
The lock screen is supposed to show the bookcover of your current read by default. If there is no current read (or nothing has yet been opened on the Vox), then it will show a random quote. You can also choose to just have the quote (and never the book cover) from the setting menu (Settings > Location & Security > Use Current Read Book Cover).

If you have a book in the left most position of your book mosaic widget on the home screen that is showing a bookmark graphic AND you are not seeing that same cover on the lock screen (when the above setting is enabled), then it's a bug. Let me know!

Hope that helps,
James
I have also never seen the current read cover as my lock screen... on either of my Voxs (first one was returned for other issues). I'll play around with the settings to change it though!
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote