View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #165
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Theducks:

I like that, I too have systems with different configs. Another idea is to add a list perhaps of the installed plugins. For instance, I do not need the metadata download plugins on all installations. But there has to be a better way to port our settings to other computers, I always end up forgetting something.
I had assumed that installed plug-ins and their menu preferences were part of the config settings.
I could see, the tool strongly suggesting that plugin requirements be met before (non-installed PI settings would be ignored otherwise) proceeding
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote